A music blog of albums I like.
cool - but can anybody enlighten me whats bad about mega? thx!
From the comments I got, it seems like some browsers/operating systems have issues downloading from Mega.
the effort you put into this blog is much appreciated!
I wholeheartedly echo Mr Aaargs sentiment.
Me too, I love this blog.
cheers Jim & aaarg! :)
Yes! that's the perfect mix-both work great on my end.
Hilarious choice of imagery,...I cried a little. Thanks for being so engaged in making gems available.
Thanks for the options and all the great music. Love your site.
cool - but can anybody enlighten me whats bad about mega? thx!
ReplyDeleteFrom the comments I got, it seems like some browsers/operating systems have issues downloading from Mega.
Deletethe effort you put into this blog is much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteI wholeheartedly echo Mr Aaargs sentiment.
DeleteMe too, I love this blog.
Deletecheers Jim & aaarg! :)
ReplyDeleteYes! that's the perfect mix-both work great on my end.
ReplyDeleteHilarious choice of imagery,...I cried a little.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being so engaged in making gems available.
Thanks for the options and all the great music. Love your site.
ReplyDelete